Who we are
Our website address is: https://mpcvsmaschine.com.
This site is owned and operated by Sounds and Gear LLC. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The website is provided “as is”. SoundsAndGear.com and its suppliers and licencors disclaim all warranties of any kind. SoundsAndGear.com makes no warranty that the website will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through the website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will SoundsAndGear.com or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SoundsAndGear.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SoundsAndGear.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoundsAndGear.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement
- Changes: Sounds and Gear LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Maschine Packs may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination: Sounds and Gear LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SoundsAndGear.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Sounds and Gear LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Sounds and Gear LLC’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Sounds and Gear LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Commitment to Privacy
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Sounds and Gear LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Name or Username
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Sounds and Gear LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Sounds and Gear LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Sounds and Gear LLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Sounds and Gear LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Sounds and Gear LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Sounds and Gear LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sounds and Gear LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Sounds and Gear LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sounds and Gear LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sounds and Gear LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sounds and Gear LLC, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Sounds and Gear LLC may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Sounds and Gear LLC, in order to determine what Sounds and Gear LLC services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Sounds and Gear LLC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sounds and Gear LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sounds and Gear LLC website.
The Sounds and Gear LLC website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Sounds and Gear LLC pages, or register with Sounds and Gear LLC site or services, a cookie helps Sounds and Gear LLC to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Sounds and Gear LLC website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Sounds and Gear LLC features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sounds and Gear LLC services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Sounds and Gear LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Sounds and Gear LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Sounds and Gear LLC or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Sounds and Gear LLC, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe link included within emails.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Sounds and Gear LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sounds and Gear LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sounds and Gear LLC at:
Sounds and Gear LLC
PO Box 5920 Topeka, Kansas 66605
_________________ Effective as of January 30, 2021